Friday, November 22, 2013

Five Minute Friday-- Fly

As I mentioned last week, Lisa-Jo Baker is a blogger who has a writing exercise called Five Minute Friday.  You write for five minutes on a word she provides---no editing--just five minutes of writing and then post.  http://lisajobaker.com/

So here goes:


Fly

Recently I had a dream I was flying in an airplane and outside my window was the most beautiful scenery I had ever seen. 

 There were bodies of water, ice formations,s ky, mountains, and all in the most beautiful colors you could possibly imagine. I think it was the most visually beautiful dream I've ever had. 

Since I've had that dream, there have been times in my waking life when I just needed to escape (although that's not quite the right word)....and I fly above my problems and board that plane and sail through the sky and watch that beautiful scenery go by and for a minute I'm free and nothing else exists.


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment